Monday, February 21, 2011

And a few more....

This is my library. Can't wait to get all of my books in here. Perhaps my favourite room? There will be floor to ceiling bookcases the whole way along the left side. There is a balcony just outside the french doors.
These are the temporary stairs looking back towards the front door from our family room area. We are in the process of getting quotes for stairs at the moment.
This is the family room area, as viewed from the bottom of the stairs. You can see the two stacker doors and the dining area is to the left
And this is my formal lounge - my other favourite room! It has extra high ceilings and feels so lovely and peaceful. This will be my kid free zone. A nice place to relax with a glass of wine and listen to music or read a book. During winter, we will have the fire going. Bliss!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: